Join a team dedicated to supporting the community! At Chandler/Gilbert Arc, we facilitate growth for people with disabilities through choice, experience, guidance, and respect. As an Administrative Assistant you will provide administrative support to the human resources and business services team. Responsibilities include:
- Representing the agency in a professional and pleasant manner
- Assisting with payroll related duties; not limited to reviewing timesheets, processing audit reports, etc.
- Working in a team environment and supporting the operations of Business Services
- Demonstrate good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Maintaining ethical, professional and courteous relations with staff, visitors and the individuals we support
- Providing backup to the receptionist / front desk area as needed
- Other job duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED required
- Two years office/clerical support experience, preferred
- General accounting and/or payroll experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office Applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Candidate must be detail oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Agency-paid training.
- Medical, dental available after 2 months of employment.
- PTO/Sick after 3 months
- After 1 year, agency-paid life insurance
- 403b enrollment eligibility on the first day
- $13.50 per hour
Employment offers are contingent upon successful reference verification and completion of required training. All employees must maintain a valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card. Chandler/Gilbert Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.