Human Resources Assistant
Chandler Gilbert Arc is seeking a full-time Human Resources Assistant to provide administrative clerical support in a fast pace office environment.
- Maintains confidential human resource information system records
- Assist with recruitment process and onboarding of new hires.
- Tracks and schedules employee training activities.
- Assist with benefit administration to include: health, dental, voluntary programs, retirement etc.
- Assists employees and management with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain online and paper filing systems.
- Provides professional communication, over the phone and in person.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Back-up coverage for receptionist.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required, plus 2 years office/clerical support experience. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in respective field (Business Administration, Human Resources) is preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of human resources/payroll experience is required.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills is required.
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to work independently required.
- Strong work ethic including managing multiple projects at a time.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
Chandler Gilbert Arc is a non-profit organization that provides support to individuals with developmental disabilities by promoting community involvement and independence through choice, experience, guidance, and respect since 1975. We believe that all persons should be provided the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential. Help us achieve that belief!
Employment offers are contingent upon successful reference verification and completion of required training. All employees must maintain a valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card. Chandler/Gilbert Arc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.